Recipe Ideas From the Crazy Bitch
Pick your poison (your favorite flavor of Crazy Bitch Sauce) Sassy, Hott, Ass Kickin’ or Chicken Shit!
- Use your favorite Crazy Bitch Sauce as a marinade for beef, fish, pork or chicken. Prepare as usual (grilling is suggested).
- Use your favorite Crazy Bitch Sauce as a dipping sauce or grilling sauce for beef, fish, pork or chicken.
- Crazy Bitch Chiken Shit Salad Dressing - This flavor of Crazy Bitch Sauce makes a great salad dressing!
- Crazy Bitch Butt Sandwich - Cover a Boston Butt in a Crock Pot with your favorite flavor of Crazy Bitch Sauce, cook until done (longer the better). String and pick your butt (removing fat and bone). Place in a frying pan and lightly brown. Serve on buns with extra Crazy Bitch Sauce.
- Crazy Bitch Meatloaf – Mix with your favorite Crazy Bitch Sauce in place of ketchup, Heinz 57, A1 etc. Don’t forget to glaze the top with Crazy Bitch Sauce!
- Crazy Bitch Burgers - Mix your favorite Crazy Bitch Sauce in the burger meat (ground beef, turkey or chicken) prepare as usual (grilling is suggested).
- Crazy Bitch Baked Beans - Mix your favorite Crazy Bitch Sauce in beans and bake (no other seasonings required). May want to consider adding green peppers, onions and bacon.
- Crazy Bitch Meatballs or Little Smokies – Place meatballs or little smokies in a crockpot, cover with your favorite flavor of Crazy Bitch Sauce. Cook on high for 1 -2 hours then turn to low and let simmer at least 1 hour (the longer the better).
- Crazy Bitch Chicken Wings - Baked or Fried. If baking, coat wings in your favorite flavor of Crazy Bitch sauce place in oven and bake as usual. If frying, fry wings as usual (battered or naked). When wings are done (still hot) place in a sealable bowl, cover with Crazy Bitch Sauce and shake. Save some Crazy Bitch Sauce for dipping!
- Crazy Bitch Sautéed Beef, Chicken or Shrimp with Pasta or Rice – Prepare pasta or rice as directed. Sauté chopped onions and bell pepper in butter until tender. Coat beef, chicken or shrimp in your favorite seasoning (lemon pepper, Cajun, Creole, blackened seasoning, etc.). Place meat into sauté pan with onions and peppers. Cover with your favorite flavor of Crazy Bitch Sauce and simmer until done. Mix in pasta or rice, refry. May also add vegetables of your choice to create your own unique stir fry.
- Crazy Bitch Hot Dogs or Sausage Dogs - Simmer sausage of your choice or hot dogs in a frying pan with your favorite flavor of Crazy Bitch Sauce until done (Chicken Shit is recommended). Remember to save some Crazy Bitch Sauce for topping it off on a butter toasted bun.
- Crazy Bitch Dip - Chicken Shit flavor is recommended. Serve as a dip for veggies and pretzels or crackers of your choice.
- Crazy Bitch Dip 2 – Mix or pore (over) your favorite flavor of Crazy Bitch Sauce with cream cheese. Serve with your favorite dipping snacks …chips, crackers, veggies, etc.
- Crazy Bitch Potato Salad – Use your favorite potato salad recipe (as they all are different) add 2-3 tablespoons per 2 1/5 lbs. of potatoes. The Crazy Bitch likes to add fresh bacon crumbles (fried of course) and green scallions.
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin – Either grill or Bake, it is awesome!! Marinate in your favorite flavor of The Crazy Bitch Sauce over night.Wrap your tenderloin with bacon strips (spiral).Place your tenderloin in tin foil (enough to wrap and seal tightly). Pour extra Crazy Bitch Sauce over tenderloin. Wrap up tightly with the tin foil. Bake or grill!! Be sure to brown the bacon by opening the tin foil after tenderloin is done and put under the broiler for a few!! Juices can be used for a gravy base!! The Crazy Bitch’s favorite!!